If you’re planning on buying a Home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few Open Houses or called the number on a “For Sale” sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your Perfect Home at the Right Price with your own Personal REALTOR®
Your REALTOR® Works for You
A REALTOR® , especially one who knows the local market well (like I do), can help you find and buy your Ideal Home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. Your REALTOR® will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your REALTOR® will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own REALTOR®, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s Agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours!
Bottom line: Your own personal REALTOR® is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how I work with my Clients.
What to Look for in a REALTOR®
When buying a Home, you want a REALTOR® who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and expectations, so you have a true partner in your Home Buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Knows how to find a Perfect Home in your price range.
- Will alert you to New MLS® listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the Best Price to offer for the Home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and Skillfully & Professionally negotiate such things as Price, Conditions, Closing dates, etc. so you Get the Best Deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable Mortgage Brokers, Lawyers, Home Inspectors, Movers and other Professionals you may need.
Not every REALTOR® offers all of these services. My clients say that I do. They also tell me how much they appreciate my Professionalism, Expertise and Accessibility.
The best way to select the right REALTOR®, is to meet with him in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the "Contact Form" below and I’ll get back to you.